Fire Breaks Out in IDP Dormitory

A fire broke out in a 5 floor dormitory for Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) situated at the intersection of Sherifszade and Isfendiyar Zulalov streets in Yasaml district.

Firefighters and ambulances were called to the site – by then several flats had completely burned out.  Residents consider the electrical wiring the cause of fire.

Zemine Babayeva, whose flat burned down, says that there have been fire breakouts on several occasions due to short-circuiting.

Although residents repeatedly informed the relevant institutions to repair the circuitry, no substantial steps were taken to further prevent the issue.

ГлавнаяVideoFire Breaks Out in IDP Dormitory